Shakespeare Foundry Ltd. is committed to Sustainable Manufacturing and as such this practice is ingrained in our business strategy and operations from the company marketing strap-line to our policies and procedures.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program underpins our commitment to sustainable manufacturing and continuous improvement, which we achieve by working with our stakeholders to improve the quality of life in the local and wider communities. This CSR policy defines the basic principles, ethics and values that guide Shakespeare in its business conduct. We consider it critical that we work in accordance with these values to maintain our reputation and our relationship of trust with our workforce, customers, suppliers, and the community.
Our CSR program Aims are;
- To ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees, sub-contractors and members of the public who may be affected by our work activities;
- To training and develop of all our employees, ensuring that they have the right skills to match their work based responsibilities and aspirations;
- To constantly improve our Environmental and Waste management performance;
- To engage the company and encourage our employees, in charitable and socially responsible activities both within and outside the work environment.
- To improve community relations;
To achieve these aims Shakespeare endeavor to operate a sustainable manufacturing strategy across the following stakeholder areas;
- Business Ethics & Values
- Charitable & Social
- Health & Safety
- People & Diversity
For further information, please see our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy - click here